Reduce Your Costs and Increase Revenue – Know Your Poles Attributes
There is an unbelievable amount of data to keep track of when dealing with utility poles. Each pole has a plethora of data attributes associated with it.
- What is the pole's location?
- How many companies have equipment attached to the pole?
- What attachments are on the pole?
- Does each attachment have all necessary permits and paperwork?
- When was the utility pole last inspected or serviced?
- When the pole was last inspected
- When the pole is due for the next inspection
- And an historical record of all work performed on the singular asset from placement to removal